Fall Marketing Intern Wanted!
Our team is looking for a Marketing Intern! Are you an organized individual with strong communication skills and a passion for marketing and branding? Apply with your resume today!
- Assist in the development and implementation of branding and marketing plans
- Assist in content creation and curation
- Aid in client detailed social media reports outlining growth and a detailed analysis of continued momentum on overall marketing efforts.
- Trend forecasting through research of updated industry standards and news, social media trends, and local developments
- Provide weekly blog posts outlining items of discovery through trend forecasting and analysis
- Support Bold social media presence through contributing through posting and monitoring all outlets
- Enhance company knowledge and understandings of the digital marketing landscape through LinkedIn, specifically focusing on blog content
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams with proven project management and time management skills.
- Knowledge of general/consumer marketing strategy, campaign execution and branding
A Few Details:
- Part-time position – hours can vary based on availability
- This is an onsite opportunity
- Each intern is provided with a mentor who will be the go-to person for any help needed during the course of your internship
- Unlimited Office Snacks
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Free wakeboard lessons
- Letters of Recommendation available based upon performance after internship completion
All this sound good? Sweet! Next steps:
- Candidates should send their resumes with examples of a previous work they’ve completed to: email@example.com
- We will evaluate all applicants and follow up via email to qualified applicants to discuss setting up an interview
- Applications with no resume or website portfolio will not be considered